6/11/12

Nature Republic: Shine Blossom Rose Blusher Review

Hey Sweetie! How you're doing? :D
This days have been quite hectic for me because of my new fashion line. I'm desperately looking for an assistant designer and pattern drafter so if you know someone who is interested please contact me ;).

Anyway I'm gonna review my first Nature Republic products that I bought from Korea.
It is the Shine Blossom Rose Blusher.
If I'm not wrong this blush was released around 1-2 months ago.

I got one in color 01 baby rose




The packaging as you can see is indeed very adorable. It is in a little cute round tin like Majolica Majorca blushes. And it has this cute little puff to apply the blush. However I do not use the puff to apply the blush, I use a blush brush instead. 

The color baby rose is a very natural rosy pink color. It is not too pink, not too peach, and not too brown (if you know what I mean :p). All the colors mixtures are just nice as it is in my opinion. 

1 thing I can say about this blush is GREAT. I have been looking for this kind of color for sooo long and I finally found a good one! The color on my cheek looks really natural yet cute and sweet. Pigmentation wise is good in my opinion. It is not so pigmented so you gotta layer on 2-3 times to get the right color. But you know blush is not meant to be pigmented in the first place, or else you will look like a clown :D.

The staying power I do not say that it is very great. It does fades off after 5-6 hours of application. One more thing that I loveee about this blush is the smell! It really smells like Anna Sui cosmetics, very rosy yet sweet kind of smell. If you are allergic of any fragrance then you've gotta stay away from this product. But if you love Anna Sui cosmetics then you will really really love the smell of this blush.

These are the swatches of this blush on the back of my hand




I'm sorry if the color doesn't show up very well because of the poor lighting in my house =__=. 
But trust me it is really great and the color is very very nice also. I have been wearing this blush every time I wear make up. :D
Anyway love love love this blush I just wish that it stays longer on my cheeks.

Recommended: yes
Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers