6/20/12

Holika Holika: Aqua Petit Jelly Make Up Fixer Review

Hi do you know that make up fixer is one of the most important thing in make up? :D
If you're going to be out all day (12 hours+) or even go to parties and prom where you have to dance and sweat, you will definitely need make up fixer to make your make up lasts and prevent your foundation from melting and smearing.

So now I'm gonna review this Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly Make Up Fixer which I just bought recently.

At first I wasn't so sure about this make up fixer. I did bought this for review purpose because I find that there aren't a lot of beauty bloggers as well as youtubers talk about Holika Holika makeup. So just to help you guys if you're interested in Holika Holika makeup :p.




Although I bought this for a review purpose, I actually liked it after I tried!
Wow so unexpectedly!

Reading from the description, I think that this make up fixer was intended for dry skin people. Since I have a combination skin, I really really didn't thought I would like this.

I applied this all over my face after all my makeup is done and went out for wedding reception that day. I was using my Shu Uemura UV Under Base Mousse, MUFE HD Foundation, Urban Decay Razor Sharp Loose Powder, and lastly this Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly Make Up Fixer.

It did a great job in moisturize my cheeks area which is very dry.
My T-zone area would normally get oily after 3-4 hours but after using this make up fixer I find that my t-zone was slightly oily after 6-7 hours. 

I think the best thing about this is that I did make my face feels bouncier! :D

I think that this make up fixer did a great job for the lasting power. Although it was intended for dry skin but I didn't feel like my face become super oily after spraying this into my face. It might not work very well for oily skin though. So if you have a dry/combination skin, I definitely recommend this for you. It really did a great job for the price I paid.

Recommended: yes
Rating 4/5

Get this on my online store
Thanks for reading! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers