1/12/12

Holika Holika Heartful Moisture Lipstick Review

Hi Hi~!! Today's review is about Holika Holika Heart Ful Moisture Lipstick CX
Ok ok I know I did too much of holika holika review recently -.-" But well I really really love Holika Holika products!! So I couldn't resist myself to keep doing review on Holika Holika products. Holika Holika has actually become my fav korean brands~! x)


I don't know if they already released this lipstick at Singapore Holika Holika, but I believe this lipstick was released on last year's december at Korea.

Compared to other lipstick, this lipstick is very very small. Below is the comparison between Heart Ful Lipstick and Holika Holika Volume Talk Lipstick (normal sized lisptick)


See how small is that?? :D But it is actually nice to have this small sized lipstick because it's very cute and practical x)~ I think this is the first heart shaped lipstick in the world xD




See? who can resist such a cute pastel liptickkkkkk x)


I got mine in shade BG401 (Baby Beige) and CR301 (Sweet Coral)
Baby Beige is a baby pink with beige undertone, so it is supposed to come out as a nude pink lipstick. Sweet Coral is just an bright orange coral. These are the swatches of both lipstick.




For the opinion, this lipstick is absolutely GREAT! The pigmentation is great and the color does come out very nice. On my lips it's very moisturizing, more moisturizing than the volume talk lipstick. For the lasting power, it does last for 3-4 hours (not including eating, only drinking).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this lipstick very much and I regretted that I only bought 2 shades of these. I wish I had bought more :(. But anyway this has become my HG lipstick!

Recommended: ABSOLUTELY~!
Rating: 5 Star!! x)

3 comments:

  1. Heart shaped lipstick!
    Oh my god!
    I think I'm going to die of cuteness overload!
    Those colors are very bright too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah definitely agree~!! you should try this x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are very cute! <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers