12/20/11

Laneige Basic Skin Care review

My first review for my december haul products is these Laneige skincare.


The two products that I bought from Korea is Power Essential Skin Refiner Light and Balancing Emulsion Light. These are the benefit descriptions of using both products which I got from Laneige websites

- Eliminates impurities in the pores, and removes keratin for clear and transparent skin. 
- Bio Dusali, extracted from fermented seaweed with strong energy of life, supplies energy to the skin and promotes keratin turnover, while the Hyacinth extracts purify the skin from heavy metal, smog, and other harmful materials to leave the skin moist and transparent. 
- Niacinamide helps for brightened skin tone with keratin care. Cotton extracts prevents skin damage to refine oily and dull skin for clear and healthy skin


First I must say I'm very impressed with these two products. I have combination skin whereas my cheeks area are dry and my T zone are a bit oily and acne prone. I used to have a extremely dry skin in the past and has been using shiseido the skincare line products until recently. I stopped using my shiseido skin care products because I find it too moisturizing for my current skin. And so I use this chance to buy a new skin care in Korea x).


So back to the products, the texture of both products are very light. The texture of Power Essential Skin Refiner Light is just like water. But be careful not to apply this on open acne scar, because I accidentally scratch my acne T__T and applied this toner on the scar and trust me, it stings so much that I feels like screaming! (am I exaggerating?) :p Anyway do not ever ever ever ever ever apply this on your acne scar. For the Balancing Emulsion Light, the texture is creamier and milkier compared to the toner but lighter than other moisturizer. I think this is the lightest moisturizer I have ever tried.
Balancing Emulsion Light texture

These products claims to eliminates impurities in the pores and removes keratin. I find this quite true because I realize that after a few days of using these products, I have lesser whiteheads on my forehead. These products also claims to brighten up dull and oily skin, and I also find this to be true. My complexion has improved a bit since I was using this for around 1 week. I'm still on medication for my sickness, so I realize that after being on medication for more than 3 months, my skin has become a lot duller and unhealthy. So these products actually helps my skin to recover from my dull skin into a clear and healthy skin again x). Even though I have dry cheeks, these products performs very well on my cheeks as well so don't worry about having combination skin.After using these toner and moisturizer, my skin has now become brighter and moisturized (not over moisturized) which I really like.

Laneige light basic skin care has now become my HG skincare which I think I will use for years and years until I find something better than this. I love love love love this products!!

Rating: 5 star! xD
Recommended: definitely!! I think I could even force you to buy :p

2 comments:

  1. Girl, I've just started using this and you know what? This is gonna be my HG product too! Just a few more months and let's see what it'll do to our skin yea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha I think we just have the same taste for skincare products x) how's your laneige products that u just bought? everything good? :D

    ReplyDelete

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers