12/11/11

Pre Haul December 2011!

Hi readers today I'm gonna do a pre-haul for this month. x)
My brother is currently studying in South Korea right now and he is coming back next friday and of course I've asked him to buy lots of cosmetics for me to try on. And this is it!!


I guess from here you can tell I got few bottles of laneige skincare, some etude house blushes, holika holika, etc~ x)

I will make sure that I make a proper haul and review once I got all these on hands! xD so look forward to it ;). So until next time take care guys :D

2 comments:

  1. Hello Girl! Thanks for dropping by and telling me about your bloggy! *Hugs* We like Korean stuffs yeah~
    Your brother is so lucky to study in Seoul...! And you're so lucky that he is willing to buy you these stuffs lol!
    We wld definitively share lots on our common interest :D Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie thank you for dropping by my blog x) oh I already do an update for this haul check it at http://speakyourbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-haul-december-2011-from-korea.html
    really nice to meet you and hope we can talk more about korean cosmetics. x)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers