12/7/11

Laneige multiberry yogurt peeling gel review

For my first blog post I'll be reviewing Laneige multiberry yogurt peeling gel. If you see a lot of youtube videos or read a lot of beauty blog, you must've known that this product has been raved very much throughout the years. And I'll tell you the truth, this product is AMAZING!


Product info from Laneige:
* Soft yet powerful exfoliation
- Natural Konjac (Mannan) beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells and impurities with short time of massage.
- Recoverine from Chestnuts extracts promotes turnovers of horny layers to remove dead cells for vigorous
water supply and sleek skin texture.

* De-oxidating and calming effect for healtier skin
- Sogurty™, a specialized fermented yogurt, has anti-inflammatory effects to soothe skin from skin troubles.
- Multi berry complex (various berry extracts from raspberries, blueberries, wolfberries, cranberries,
and strawberries) delivers abundant nutrition and antioxidants to eliminate harmful free radicals.
At first I got the free sample of this peeling gel as well as the repair pack from laneige counter in kuala lumpur, Malaysia when accompanying my brother to buy laneige homme products. When i first i open the sample, it smells amazing and it works really well! (esp. the repair pack which i will review later). And so i went back to laneige counter in Singapore to purchase a full size tube along with the repair pack.
multiberry yogurt peeling gelmultiberry yogurt peeling gel
The texture is quite thick with fine beads inside (but be careful not to scrub too harsh).I love how it goes on my skin and after using this i feels that my skin gets brighter and a lot smoother. I usually use this after washing my face with my shiseido extra gentle cleansing foam and after i use the peeling gel, i'll continue with the multiberry repair pack. After I scrub my face with this peeling gel, i realize that my white heads on my forehead are disappearing on the next day but if i stop using this for a while, the white heads would come back -.-" so i guess i have to diligently scrubing my face every 2 days. The SA recommended me to use this 2-3 times a week but it doesn't seem to work for me, so i decided to use 4 times/week (i guess my whiteheads are pretty stubborn).

After using it for around 3 months, i realize that white heads on my forehead are 50% gone now! and my face is a lot brighter than before. I'm really impressed with this product.

Rating: Excellent!
Recommended: Absolutely! xD
until next time, take care! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers