12/7/11

Lunasol Nature Color Eyes review

Hi ladies! Today I'm going to review Lunasol Nature Color Eyes in no 5 nature colorful.

I first got this from last kanebo sale in Singapore only for S$30! This palette comes with 4 colors as you can see above. The colors are very playful and cute. For typical japanese eyeshadow palette, of course it contains a lot of shimmer in it. It comes with 2 double sided applicator which i don't really use.

Here are the swatches of all colors (without primer)
As you can see from the picture, the colors are very soft and shimmery. Ok start from they pros, I think the color of this eyeshadow palette are very fun and cute, and the packaging itself looks very classy and modern, which i like :D. The color itself are pigmented, buildable and easy to blend as well. It is not as powdery as other asian eyeshadow.

Moving on to the cons, what i do not like about this palette is first this is so damn expensive! I think it retails for around S$80 at kanebo counter. And for pastel color like this, you can actually find other cheaper brand alternative, especially korean brand (etude house, holika holika, etc). And because the color is super soft, sometimes it takes few swatch to get the color onto my lids. Also because of the shimmer in it I experience some fallout. The staying power is just so so on my oily lids. I think it stays for around 5-6 hours before it fades away.

I would repurchase this product if it's on sale. But it I have to pay full price for this eyeshadow palette I think I will have to think twice ;)

Rating: I would give this a 3.5 star product! ;)
Recommended: If you have a lot of money I would recommend this product to you, but if you are on budget I would not recommend this!
So until next time, take care! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers