12/8/11

Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus

Today's review would be Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus which has been raved by a lot of youtubers and blogger for quite some time now :p
Since it's launch in January 2006, Majolica Majorca's Lash Expander has been consistently been a top seller in the japanese market as well as asian market now. And now I understand why x)


For the application, I usually comb my upper lashes with the flat brush and comb my lower lashes with the curve brush.


One word for this mascara AMAZING! This is the best lenghtening mascara I've ever used. If you have short and "invinsible" lashes like mine then you definitely need this! The lengthening effect is like crazy. It actually contains fiber that can make your lashes longer. It is easy to remove also. Although it doesn't give much volume and it doesn't hold my curl crazy like my Shiseido perfect mascara defining volume mascara but this mascara is definitely worth  the money. I got mine from watsons for around S$18 during the watsons 20% sale. For the price this mascara is definitely not so expensive. And the amazing thing is, normal mascara would last for 3-4 months before it dried out but I've used this mascara for almost 5 months and it haven't dried yet! So this is definitely a good alternative for people who are on budget (likeme~~).


Sometimes when I need more volume on my upper lashes, I would use my Shiseido perfect defining volume mascara and use this mascara on my lower lashes since this mascara works better for lower lashes than the shiseido one. So definitely try this one if you can. I'm gonna by my 2nd tube now. ;D


Rating: 4.5 star (it would be good if it has volumizing effect also) ;)
Recommended: Definitely!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers