12/7/11

Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner review

Hi readers, today I am going to review dolly wink liquid eyeliner.
Before i start reviewing i'll give short introduction about this brand. Dolly Wink is a brand created by Tsubasa Masukawa. This brand has been very popular in Asia (especially japan) for its cute, pinkish, and gyaru style. The best selling product of this brand is the eyeliner and fake lashes.

So moving on into the review, first of all i really love this eyeliner. I think this is the best eyeliner i've ever used. I even use it more than i use my expensive bobbi brown gel liner now because it's so convenient and easy to use. And it comes in 2 color, black and brown (I have the black one ;D) Here are the swatches of this product
And this is the swatches after i soak it with water

When I soak it with water it doesn't actually fade but when I rub it, it started to fade a bit. I think the description doesn't say that this eyeliner is waterproof, so i guess this is semi waterproof? since it doesn't budge when soaked into water.

On my oily lids it actually stays for 12 hours with my urban decay primer potion! unbelievable! I actually didn't expect much from this product at first since it's not considered as high end product. But believe me it performs as well as high end eyeliner or even better! Without primer I think it can stay for 6-8 hours, so if you are going out for a long time make sure you use your primer before putting on this eyeliner ;). Overall I think that for this product, the application is very easy and convenient and the staying power is great also.

You can find this eyeliner at your local watsons and sasa.com! ;D I got mine from sasa.com :p

Rating: LOVE LOVE LOVE!
Recommended: YES ABSOLUTELY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers