12/15/11

Christmas Haul December 2011 (from Korea)!!~

Finally! After been waiting for soooooooo long, finally i can get all those korean cosmetics on hands (fresh from Korea xD!). So here it is ta-da~


 As you can see here I got 3 bottles of laneige skincare, laneige eyeshadow pallette, etude blushes, holika holika blushes, holika holika lipstick, holika holika lipgloss, holika holika highlighter, holika holika mascara, and etude sponge (beauty blender dupe!).

 And of course I wouldn't forget korean sheet mask!!! I only bought Innisfree sheet mask because it is extremely cheap! 1 mask only cost 950 won, which is only S$1. So I asked my brother to get me 15 masks and I got another 3 free masks. The masks that I choose are mostly for brightening and dull skin because recently I feel that my skin has become more dull and lack of shine. So I thought why not give these masks a try since the price is also extremely cheap? ;) And besides you can't really find innisfree stuff in either Singapore or Indonesia (unless if you buy it online).

And here it is the most exciting part FREEBIES!! Maybe you will wonder why I have so many skinfood freebies. My brother actually bought some skinfood products for my mom and dad so I get all the freebies here ;). Actually if you compare all the freebies that I got to another blogger who the same haul, I cannot say that I got a lot of freebies. I suspect that this is because my brother bought it at Daejeon, compared to Seoul maybe they have lesser stock of samples. But anyway I'm still very thankful that I got all these stuff for my early christmas present x). I will make sure that I do review on all these stuff that I got. So look forward to it.
Until next time take care guys ;)

2 comments:

  1. Babe, they've been stingy on freebies lately. :(
    But YEAH for all the stuffs that you'd bought!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh really? no wonder I found it weird that i don't get as much sample as other people. I would've bought more if i were there :p. but well I think I will like the stuff that I bought. I wish it would work well for me :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers