12/24/11

Innisfree: Natural Essential Mask (Rice)

Hi! Today's review is gonna be this sheet mask from Innisfree. I actually bought some Innisfree sheet mask from Korea. And this rice sheet mask is the only one that I've tried.




First I must say that I'm actually quite disappointed. Well I didn't really have much expectation from the first actually.

When I opened this sheet mask, I can see that the mask doesn't really absorb the serum really well. So even when I took the mask out of the packaging, I still see a lot of leftover serum inside. What I did is just use my finger to take out the leftover serum and apply it onto my skin. But honestly it's quite troublesome. The thickness of the mask itself is just normal but somehow I didn't really feel comfortable because I think I'm used to my beauty diary mask which is very thin -.-"

The other cons of this products is after I apply this mask for 20-30 minutes, I felt that my skin was sooooo sticky. So I didn't have choice but to wash my face after application.

The only pros that I can find in this sheet mask is only the brightening property. This rice mask targets dull and rough skin to present clear and vibrant appearance. After application I did see that my complexion has been brightened. Even the day after I apply this mask I can still see the brightening result. So I guess this mask is good for instant brightening. If you are going to attend some party or important occasion,you can use this mask before applying your make up. But remember to wash your face after applying this mask or else the make up won't apply so smoothly. ;)

Overall:
Rating: 3.5
Recommended: No

1 comment:

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers