12/25/11

My Beauty Diary: Red Wine Mask review

Hello! Instead of doing korean products review today, I'm gonna do this taiwanese brand sheet mask which I've tried for these past weeks. The one that I tried is the red wine mask.




1 box actually comes with 10 sheet masks. Since I got mine from Changi Airport's watsons, so it costs a bit cheaper than other watsons or guardian.

This masks claims to have anti-oxidant property, firming, and brightening. First what I thought about this products is, I feels that this masks doesn't really work for me. I like how thin the masks is but I am not comfortable with the red wine scent.

Although this masks claims to firmed and brightened my skin but I didn't really see much results. Usually after I use firming masks, I will feel that my face become tighter after I take off the masks. But I just didn't feel anything after using this mask. For the brightening property, I do have an instant brightening expectation on it. But unfortunately, I didn't feel this mask give me much results.

So overall, I couldn't say that I recommend this masks although I really love my beauty diary masks. I guess this time I really have no luck with sheet mask x(. But I will still keep trying other beauty diary mask.

Rating: 2.5
Recommended: no :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers