1/1/12

Holika Holika Midnight Owl

Hi readers!! I'm sorry it has been a week since the last I post something ^^ I have been very busy with my new online shop (which I will tell you later :p)~!

Anyway today's review gonna be Holika Holika Midnight Owl blush which I got from Korea last month. Don't be surprised by how cute this blush is~!


The purple and black packaging is indeed very Holika Holika especially with the owl :p. The case itself is actually very good quality. It's not made of some cheap plastic. Or I can say this product packaging looks more expensive than any etude house packaging. 

When you open it up.. ta-da~~

A cute pink little owl on a turquoise branch. This is extremely cute right!! When I first opened it I was like wowww!! x) Anyway I really love the design of the blushes and the color coordination is excellent as well.

Like other Asian or Korean blushes, this blushes is very shimmery. At first I thought this blush is gonna be too shimmery for my face so I didn't have so much expectation (well I bought it just because of the packaging and the design :p). But this time I was totally wrong! This blush works wonders for my cheeks!! I think this is one of the best blush that I've ever used before. It does looks shimmery on the pan but when I apply it on my cheeks it became a very beautiful glow which I adoreeeee very much!!!
This is the swatches if you mix all color together. It became a very soft baby pink with beautiful sheen in it. Who wouldn't love this blush??!! I think the only down side of this blush is only the texture is a bit powdery so it might get a little bit messy when you use your brush to pick up the color. But it doesn't matter for me because it's not chalky at all on my cheeks. This is the swatches of all the colors without mixing them together.

 Overall I think this blushes is gorgeous!! This blush has become my HG blush! If you like shimmery baby pink blushes then this is definitely for you~! I really think that Holika Holika products has impressed me a lot with their affordable price. I will definitely buy more Holika Holika stuff in the future x)

Rating: 5 starrrrr~!!!!
Recommended: NO (just kidding ;p)

2 comments:

  1. I want this but it's so expensive on eBay. ;___;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup indeed :) it is actually quite pricey in Korea also ;)

      Delete

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers