1/1/12

Houseof Younique

Hi readers~! x) Today I'm gonna announce that I just opened a new online shop that sells various brand of korean cosmetics (etude house, skinfood, holika holika, tony moly, laneige, etc). I import all the stuff directly from Korea so the price is 30%-60% cheaper than counter prices. Our location is at Jakarta, Indonesia. But I can accept international buyer also ^^. For more information please visit our facebook http://www.facebook.com/houseofyounique

Happy New Year and I wish you all have a blessed life ahead!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers