1/7/12

Etude House Face Color Corset Review

Hi readers~! Sorry for not posting anything for weeks. I have been super busy because of my new online store.
If you are curious you can check it here~ x) 
www.facebook.com/houseofyounique

So this is what I'm gonna review today~



Left to Right #4 Pink Lady Fit, #3 Pink Girl Fit

First thing that I noticed from these blushes is the super duper cute prints!!! CX And also the packaging has improved a lot compared to their old blushes. Although they didn't come with a box, but the  plastic case itself is hard and more resistant to bumps. Anyway I'm very satisfied with the packaging because it is not as fragile as their old blushes. And of course they look more expensive now x).

Moving on to the quality of the blush, I do see a lot of improvements also. It is not as chalky as etude house old blush and it applies a lot smoother. These blush are extremely sheer, so you gotta swipe it a lot of times to get the color on the cheeks. The lasting power is just so-so, it last me 4-5 without budging. These are the swatches of the blushes.


up #3 Pink Girl Fit, below #4 Pink Lady Fit

See how sheer is that? Especially the #4 Pink Girl Fit. Trust me I have swiped the blush for around 4-5 times. So what I think about these blushes is these are not a bad products at all. The only problem of these blushes are they are wayyyyy too sheer! I am actually quite fair, and when I apply #3 Pink Girl Fit, it doesn't show up on my cheeks. So I guess I cannot use #3 Pink Girl Fit alone, but I'll try to layer it with other blushes.

The $4 Pink Lady Fit works well for me, although I need to swipe it around 3-4 times to get the color. But it does come out as a nice and sweet peachy orange. Overall I think they should work more on the pigmentation of these blushes. But I'm pretty satisfied though with the #4 Pink Lady Fit.

Recommended: Yes (but not the #3)
Rating: 4.0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers