12/7/11

Laneige multiberry yogurt repair pack review

Hi readers! I am back with Laneige multiberry yogurt repair pack review! :D

I bought this together with my laneige multiberry peeling gel because i thought they would give me better result if i use them at the same time. The repair pack retails for S$45 if i'm not wrong. For the application i usually would wash my face with my shiseido extra gentle cleansing foam, following by laneige multiberry yogurt peeling gel, then i'll apply this pack. I usually would massaged this pack into my skin for 3-4 minutes. So for the review, this product is as AMAZING as the peeling gel.

First of all, the smell is soooo YUMMY! One night i was already very sleepy when i wanted to apply this pack, and i almost put this into my mouth -.-" (ok forgive me being so sleepy that night) but honestly it smells like a real berry yogurt. Ok moving on to the texture, the texture of this product is very smooth and light.


This product is suitable for all skin types and for my dry-combination skin this products works amazingly well. It mosturizes and smoothen my face. I feels this product has brighten up my complexion a bit as well. After using this pack i always feels that my skin is plumped and smooth. This pack is also good for fading acne scar. After using it a few times, i realized that my acne scar faded faster than usual. Some blogger/youtuber claimed that this product actually do nothing for them but i think it might because of the person itself doesn't have a lot of acne scar. After all i think that this product performs really well especially if you are using it together with the peeling gel. If you want something to lighten up your acne scar and smoothen up the skin, this is a great product for you, but if you just want something to brighten up your complexion, this might be a good product for you but it takes patience to really see the result.
I think the only cons for me is it doesn't comes with a spatula. I have to dip in my finger to the tube everytime i want to use this so it's not that hygienic i guess.

Rating: Excellent product!
Recommended: Yes!
until next time, take care ;D

3 comments:

  1. Is this something like clay mask? As far as I know, most Laneige products which come with the term "pack" is used as mask.

    But seeing that it looked pretty liquid in your picture, I assumed it's not something to be used as mask?

    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is not a clay pack but a wash off pack ^^..

      Delete
  2. I love this pack soo much!!
    OMG y didn't yours come with a spatular??!!!
    aigoo!! >_<
    but it does smell super yummy~~
    please check out my review on it?
    http://charrmyn.blogspot.com/2014/03/review-laneige-multiberry-yogurt-repair.html
    xx Charmaine

    charrmyn.blogspot.com || Latest Makeup Tutorial [Click!~]

    ReplyDelete

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers