12/20/11

Etude House Peach Cheek Blusher

My second review for my december korean haul is this cute Etude House Peach Cheek Blusher. Ta-daaa~~


Aren't these adorable?? x) All you do is just pull the top part and it will become like this!



 #3 Happy Pink, #5 Happy Peach, #2 Smile Pink (from left to right)

I got 3 colors from this range of blush. And like the packaging, the colors are also very adorable and dollish. These blushes are very typical asian blushes with all the pastel, cute and adorable packaging. Now for the review, these blushes is definitely worth the money! It comes with sponge applicator. You are supposed to stamp these blushes into the cheeks and that's it. But honestly it is too good to be true if you can just stamp the blushes and your cheeks will appear like some korean celebrity. So all you have to do is just stamp these blushes unto your cheeks and blend it with your fingers or brush. Some people might prefer to just use brush to apply the color to the cheeks. These are the swatches of the 3 blushes.

#3 Happy Pink, #5 Happy Peach, #2 Smile Pink (from left to right)

As you can see blush no #3 (left) and #2 (right) is quite similiar, but #2 is definitely a bit lighter than #3. For the texture of these blushes, honestly I find it a bit chalky but not like super chalky or anything. I just find a little bit of dusty textures when I stamp it unto my hand. But on my cheeks, it is just fine. I don't see any chalkiness on my cheeks. The pigmentation of this blush is quite sheer and matte, but don't worry this is definitely buildable. I usually take around 2-3 stamps to my cheeks to get the color that I want.

I haven't really tried these blushes long enough to know if these blushes will stay for a long time on my cheeks. But I did wear this for 5 hours and the blush was still on my cheeks. So if you have dry cheeks like me I think this will last you for quite some time (maybe like 7-8 hours?). Overall for this blush, I really like the color, pigmentation, and of course the packaging. x) I just wish that this blush is not that matte because I think I prefer something more of shimmery blush. But for matte blush this is definitely great :D

Rating: 4.5 star~
Recommended: yupppp!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! :3 And practical too.

    Visit My Idealist Beauty Blog
    http://citraramya.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers