12/8/11

Kanebo Coffret D'Or Blush review

Hi today's review will be Kanebo Coffret D'Or blush!



I got 3 colors of them. The colors are (from left to right) PK-22, OR-22, and RS-17. The blush case and the refill are sold separately. I didn't see any blush case are sold during the sale so I didn't have the case. For a refill, actually the packaging are quite nice. Usually other products refill will only come with the blush and a plastic cap on the top and the bottom of the blush, which you will definitely throw away after opening. But this thing actually came with plastic opening that you can open and close whenever you want, which is quite cool. Because if you are on budget than you don't need to buy the separate case :p

Here are the swatches of these blushes.

The swatches is only taken with one swipe. PK-22 (left) is a very sheer peachy pink, OR-22 (middle) is a soft orange, RS-17 (right) is a soft baby pink blush. So as you can see the color is quite sheer, especially the left one (PK-22). I usually take 2-3 swipe to get the color on my cheeks, except for the middle one (OR-22). All the blushes have very fine gold shimmer in it (not too much but just right amount). It actually gives a nice glow on the cheeks 

What I like from this blush is the color is not chalky and very natural on my cheeks. The colors are very lovely and pastel. I personally think these blush performs better than korean brand blushes, although the color is quite similiar to korean blushes but this blush is not chalky like some other korean brand blush. For the staying power, this blush is great. I use my shu uemura uv base mousse and shiseido perfect refining foundation beneath the blush and it stays on all day. At first I didn't expect much from this blush I thought this blush will only stays for around 5-6 hours but I was wrong. After 9-10 hours of application I still can see 70% of the blush on my cheeks. I have combination skin so the skin around my cheeks are actually normal and not oily.

Moving on to the cons of this product, I think this product is a little bit to sheer for some people especially the PK-22. Sometimes when I'm in rush I just find it a bit troublesome to swipe it a lot of times to get the color on my cheeks. So I wish that this blushes are a bit more pigmented. But for you who like sheer blushes you will definitely love this blushes. :)

Rating: 4.5 star! (if this blush is more pigmented I would give this 5 star) ;D
Recommended: YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers