2/4/12

My Beauty Diary: Hello Kitty Edition Review

Hi-hi~! I'm sorry for not posting anything for these past few weeks.
I have been extremely busy with my new online shop
you can check it out here: http://www.facebook.com/houseofyounique x)

Ok today I'm gonna review all these adorable Hello Kitty mask from My Beauty Diary~!
I have been a my beauty diary fan since 2 years ago because I love how thin their mask is and the result can been seen right after application. And my beauty diary has become my favorite mask of all time.
Of all My Beauty Diary mask that I've tried, These has become my Holy Grail mask~!


It comes in 2 flavor which is strawberry milk (left) and honey strawberry (right)



It comes with 3 different design of mask in 1 box. Adorable isn't it? x)

Anyway, the strawberry milk claims to brighten and moisturize the skin. And this is so true!
After I use this mask for around 30-40 minutes I can see that my complexion has been brighten up a bit and my skin felt plumped, which is good x). At first I thought "ok this is just the same with other mask that I've tried" But once again i was proven to be wrong :p. The next day, when I woke up, I was stunned by the brightening effect to my skin. My skin has brighten up A LOTTTT~!!! And it does gives a healthy glow to my skin, which I really adore..~~

Let's move on to honey strawberry~


Same with the strawberry milk, it also comes in 3 different adorable design.

This products claims for whitening and smoothening. And once again my beauty diary indeed never disappoint me :D. This product is crazily effective for my skin~!! After application my complexion was A LOTTTT brighter and whiter than usual. Well I know I already has a fair complexion but I do love to have a bit more fairer skin x). My skin also feels so soft after using this masks. And the great thing about this mask is that I realize that my acne scars has been faded a little bit after using this.

My conclusion is I highly recommend this to anyone who needs extra brightening and whitening. I do love both of these, but if I have to choose I would choose the honey strawberry. Why? Well I guess I really love the whitening effect if gives to my skin as well as to my acne scar. I do not experience any breakouts after using this, which is good, because I kinda have a quite sensitive skin so I get breakouts easily. So if you have sensitive skin, I will still recommend this to you. :)

Rating: 5 STAR!
Recommended: ABSOLUTELY~!!

If you are interested in these but cannot get it anywhere, you can buy it from my online shop by visiting Houseof Younique

Until next time, take care~~ xD

5 comments:

  1. The packaging looks so cute!
    I'm definitely checking out your online store :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah definitely agree~! x) thanks for checking my online store :).. where are you from by the way? :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers