2/11/12

Holika Holika: Magic Palette Painting Blusher Review

Hi! Today I've brought another Holika Holika products review~~ (I guess I can become Holika Holika's ambassador now :p)

Anyway today I'm gonna review Magic Palette Painting Blusher


I really love the witch on the right bottom of the box x)
So adorable~


When you open the box ta-da~


This cute palette consist of 3 cream blushes (Berry Pink, Baby Pink, and Soft Peach). The case itself is made of tin.




These are the swatches of all blush~



At the left is the cream blush itself, and at the right is after I blend it with finger. See how cute and pastel like all the colors are?

I did purchased this blush after reading a review saying that you can mix and match all the blushes, in other words you can create your own blushes according to your taste x). Honestly I've never seen anything like this before so I thought this could be very interesting. And believe me I was right! x) First of all, I love the pigmentation of the blush. Although I'm not a big fan of cream blushes because sometimes they do feel sticky, but trust me, these blushes are not sticky at all. I really love all the colors because as usual I love pastel-like colors xD.


The only downside of this products is that it doesn't stay for so long by itself on my cheeks. I think these only last for around 3-4 hours on my cheeks. Please note that I do not have oily cheeks. So if you have oily skin, I suggest you to prime your face before putting on these blushes. The other way is to layer on another blush/highlighters to set the cream blush.


These are the swatches of  the mixed blushes that I created.



Oh! 1 more positive thing about these cream blush. It is definitely waterproof! ;)
These are the swatches of the blush after I wash it with warm water.



Overall, I do really love this products for it's color, quality, and of course packaging x). Although I couldn't really recommend this to anyone who has extremely oily skin but I highly recommend this to those who have dry-normal skin x)

Rating: 4 star
Recommended: yes

For more korean cosmetics products please visit Houseof Younique
Until next time, take care ;)

4 comments:

  1. Kill 3 birds in one stone huh? This is nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah definitely agree~ x) you should try this also!

      Delete
  2. wah bagus ya hasilnya :D Jadi pingin^^ thank you reviewnya.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers