7/28/12

Dolly Wink - Eyelash Fix Review

Hi hi~
Today I'm gonna review my all time favorite eyelash glue from Dolly Wink~


The packaging as usual for Dolly wink products is very very cute~! xD

Anyway I've been using this eyelash glue for quite some time. The first time I tried the eyelash glue is when I bought their lashes. The glue came in a very small tube together with the lashes. After I tried it, I immediately fall in love with it. I think that this is the best eyelash glue I've ever used. :)

The best feature of this glue is that it dries very fast and when it dries it completely sticks to my eyelid. I've never experienced my eyelash is sticking out after few hours of applying this glue. So thumbs up for the staying power.

Another thing I love about this glue is that it came out white but when it dries it became clear and invisible. And it's very easy to clean the glue residue on used lashes as well. So don't worry about damaging your lashes especially if you're using an expensive lashes. ;)

Overall I'm really satisfied with this product and so far Dolly Wink products hasn't disappoint me at all. I definitely recommend this to beginners or even professional make up artist.

Rating: 5/5
Recommended: Absolutely

Have a nice weekend~~

2 comments:

  1. Hi thanks for visiting my blog~ Glad that you like my blog.. Please follow my blog to support me~ I'll definitely checking out your blog also ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. waah.. thanx for reviewing.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers