5/5/12

A little bit of haul: May 2012

Hi-hi~ I'm back with (you know what) another HAUL~!!! 
Wooooooo!!

As usual, today's haul is all about Asian products. Some is Korean products and some is Japanese products. I got all Korean products directly from Korea (if you are interested you can purchase it from House of Younique) and Japanese products from Sasa.com.

And now I present you May 2012 Haul

dudududududummm~



Anyway I hope you enjoy this mini haul~
I'll definitely review these items soon, so stay tuned to speakyourbeauty.blogspot.com~
Until next time, take care guys ;)


1 comment:

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers