5/5/12

Skinfood: Facial Water Vita-C (Gel Mask) Review

Yuhuuu~~ I'm back :D
Please forgive me for being not posting anything for few weeks..
FYI I'm currently preparing for my new fashion line so things got extremely busy here :p

Anyway today's review is gonna be The Skinfood Facial Water Vita-C (Gel-Mask)



Description:
A gel-type mask that instantly fills thirsty skin with the vital hydrating energy of Vita C complex and Alaska glacier water.
This mask is effective to relieve unusual skin stimulation, irritation, and sunburn

Unlike other sheet masks, I think this is the first face mask made of gel. If you have tried The Skinfood Carrot Collage Eye Patch before then you will be able to imagine how the "gel mask" look like.


The mask is quite similiar with The Skinfood Carrot Collagen Eye Patch. I think the only difference is that this one is a lot thicker and one side forms a squarish, diamond like emboss, while the other side is just flat.





In my opinion this gel mask is indeed too thick and big, so it doesn't fit my face at all. And unlike other sheet mask which is soaked with serum, this gel mask is actually very dry. There is no serum, lotion, or whatever inside the gel mask. Although this mask claims to hydrate skin, but honestly I didn't feel anything after putting this mask on my face for around 30-40 minutes. 

This is a picture of me wearing the mask~

See? It doesn't fit at all :(

After all this mask is quite disappointing in my opinion. Although this is not the most pricey mask, but for Korean brand mask, I couldn't say that this is cheap.

If you are looking for a good sheet mask, I do not recommend this one, you should go and try My Beauty Diary mask instead. :) It is affordable and you can see the result right after application.

Recommended: No
Rating: 2/5











1 comment:

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers