5/19/12

Sleek Makeup: Storm I-Divine Palette Review

Hi sweet girls! I'm back with this awesome eyeshadow palette! x)
I got this a long time ago from a friend who went to London but I haven't had chance to review this eyeshadow palette for soooo long

Anyway this eyeshadow palette is from Sleek Makeup. I believe you guys are already very familiar with this brand since it's highly raved by beauty bloggers as well as the beauty youtubers.



I got mine in Storm I-Divine Palette. 
Here are the colors~~ x)




Overall I absolutely love these eyeshadow. I think that they are one of the best eyeshadow palette out there considering the price to be so affordable. The colors are very pigmented (as you can see on the swatches) and it last all day on my oily lids with my Urban Decay Primer Potion. There are both shimmery and matte colors eye shadow in the palette but they absolutely compliment each other very well. I definitely highly recommend this palette to anyone who is on budget but want a good quality of eye shadow.

Rating: 5/5
Recommended: YES!

I'm currently opening a spree/pre-order for Sleek makeup and other brands also on my online store (House of Younique), available this month - 10 june only.

Thanks for ready this blog post!
Take care ;)




5 comments:

  1. waah..bnr2 sukaa warna di baris ataass...:3
    pretty~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. keren deh warnanya, di indonesia udah ada yang jual belum ya? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kebetulan aku lg buka PO buat sleek nih :D
      http://www.facebook.com/houseofyounique

      Delete
  3. I have this one also ^^
    love it soooo much,,

    new follower here,, please kindly follow me back if you don't mind ^^
    XOXO Kiky,,
    playfunwithbeautyandfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers