3/17/12

Etude House: Shini Star Clear BB Lotion Review

Hi~ how are you doing? ;)
Today I'm gonna review this newest BB lotion/cream from Etude House
If you don't know yet Korean boy band SHINee is endorsing Etude House brand with Sandara Park from 2NE1 recently. Shini Star Clear BB Lotion was one of the first product they endorsed.


Cute aren't they? x) Anyway moving on to the products, first let me show you the packaging first~



It came with a super cute blue and pink tube. I guess this is the cutest bb cream I've ever seen! x) Love love love the packaging very much~



As you can see on the picture, this bb cream/lotion is supposed to be suitable for all skin types, moisturize, and brighten your complexion to give a very natural look.

I really didn't want to say this but despite of the cutest packaging, the quality of this bb cream is the worst of all. x( I really did expect A LOT from this bb cream but somehow it just didn't work as I wanted it to be.
First, I do not feel the moisturizing and brightening effect at all. And the worst thing is it accentuates my pores and wrinkles. Honestly I'm still 19 years old this year and I do not have large pores! But this bb cream makes my face look wrinkly and big pores.

Coverage wise it has an extremely sheer coverage which is definitely not enough for me because I have a lot of acne scar on my face. The texture itself is a bit creamy and it doesn't have any kind of smell, but still I couldn't bring myself to like it no matter how much I tried to love this.


Below is a picture of my bare skin hand~


My hand is still very smooth and soft, but after I apply this it became....


HORRIBLE!!!!! XO can you see it?? My skin became very wrinkly like a 70+ years old woman -.-"
Now can you imagine it on my face??

Anyway I really cannot find any good thing about this product except the cute packaging. And I would not recommend this to anyone.

Rating: 1/5 (for the packaging ;))
Recommended: absolutely no

If you haven't enter my latest giveaway, you better be fast~! ;)

Until next time, take care <3

3 comments:

  1. wah padahal aku hampir tertarik sama yang ini, bnyk yang bilang lumayan sih haha, tp beda orang beda hasil jg nih

    hehe, kpn2 boleh tuh ngadain blogsale XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's likely to be because it's not the right shade for you and because you put on too much product- "peeling" is what happened on your hand, it means that since you hand has already grabbed on to the maximum amount of product that it can the bb cream started to rub against a completely smooth surface (since your hand is "very smooth and soft") causing it to bunch up into little pieces as the moisture is either evaporated and absorbed ^^

    ReplyDelete

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers