3/6/12

Houseof Younique Haul~!! (and my life story ;))

Hi Pretty Girls~ ;) How are you doing?
Today I'm gonna give you a bit of sneak peak on how my online store (Houseof Younique) is doing x)

Let me tell you a bit of the history why I create this online store. I first loved make up since I was in my 3rd year on high school. Back then I had to choose to study make up or fashion. After a lot of consideration I chose to study fashion instead of make up. I got tuition grant to study fashion design in Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, Singapore.

Although I was studying fashion, I learned about make up a bit from youtube gurus. Last October, after studying in Singapore for 1,5 years, I was diagnosed with chronic Hepatitis B which is uncureable. I also had brain damage that time which cause me to lose my memory. Because of the medical fee and my sickness, I had to quit school and return to Indonesia. I almost lose hope that time but miraculously I was healed after few months of treatment (not completely but at least my life was not threatened anymore).

After few months after I returned to Indonesia I was reminded by how I used to love make up and so I was thinking to open this business and started to look for suppliers. After few weeks of preparation I finally started this business. A lot of things happened on the 1st month which is very difficult. But through His grace and guidance, I was able to go through everything. And last february was the 2nd month since I started this business. But you know what I couldn't believe that my sales has become 5 times more than the 1st month. It was a miracle! x)

And so this it what I call miracle :)









Can you believe it?? It is just the 2nd month of my business! I know and I know that it is all not by my own strength but all is because of Jesus mighty grace <3. And I believe that in the future this business will grow even bigger because I believe that Jesus will keep blessing me till the end.

My last message for you is even when you are sick or poor or even bed ridden, Jesus is more than able to use you and bless you abundantly ;)  so don't give up and keep your faith till the end! x)

Matthew 6:26 
Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not of more value than they?

John 11:4
When Jesus heard that, He said, “This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God may be glorified through it.”

God bless you all!

p.s leave your prayer request on the comment section and I'll pray for you ;)

2 comments:

  1. Good one, jia :,) GBU always! and good luck for your business. (maybe I should order some from you also hahaha :D) Jia youuuuu

    ReplyDelete

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers