3/31/12

A little bit of Haul: March 2012

Hi sweet girls~!! ;) Today I'm gonna show you all the stuff that I purchase this week.
I got all these stuff from my own online store (House of Younique)
Ta-da~


I got a few of Innisfree nail polish~ Trust me this is the best korean nail polish I've ever tried!! They are SUPER GREAT!~


Next thing is Missha Signature Velvet Art Shadow in #09 Minimal Combination (what a strange name)~
psssttt this is very pricey ><

From Etude House I got Aloha Color Art Pen in #01 tanning brown and the latest Juicy Cocktail Gradation Nails in #01 Screw Driver~!! Can't wait to try out these x)


Of course I wouldn't forget this! Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner~
I swatched it once  and it looks good x) I got them in #06, #07, and #08

From The Face Shop I got Lovely Me Ex Lip Gloss Pure My Lips in #02 Celeb Pink 
Actually this is a wrong items sent by my supplier in Korea, so I just took it and I'm gonna use it for myself :p 
I swatched it once on the back on my hand and it is not sticky at all so I guess it's gonna be a great products! xD Can't wait to try~


And lastly from Skinfood I got these little cute Hair Magic Band~



Thanks for visiting and reading my blog post~ I hope you have a nice day!
Cheers! ;)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. yeah they also released a limited edition one.. it's super cute I guess I'm gonna purchase it next month :p

      Delete
  2. I really hope you're going to do a review on the gradation nail set from Etude House. I've been eying but I'm still not sure if I actually want to buy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure sure ;) but I think it's a great products because I sell one to my personal makeup artist and she loveeeeesss it~!! ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. sure ~!! gonna review it soon, stay tuned! x)

      Delete

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers