3/17/12

March 2012 Drugstore Haul~!! x)

Hi readers~ Today I'm just gonna share some products that I bought this month~
All of them are lip products from Revlon and Maybelline


2 weeks ago Revlon is having a promotion if you purchase more than 100,000IDR you can get 20% off, so I thought I should use this chance to actually grab some lip butter, which is raving recently~ Maybelline also has a promotion if you buy 2 lipstick you can get 20% off both lipstick. The promotion starts and ends around the same time, so I had to quickly pick all of them.

And these are the color I picked from revlon lip butters and maybelline watershine pure lipstick


The color from left to right (095 Creme Brulee, 025 Peach Parfait, 080 Strawberry Shortcake, 065 Creamsicle)


The color from left to right (BM31, C11)

I have tried the Revlon Lip Butters but I haven't had any chance to try the Maybelline Watershine Pure Lipstick, but don't worry I will give you a proper review after I've tried them all.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy it~
take care ;)

1 comment:

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers