3/1/12

Laneige Multi Cleanser Review

Hi~hi sorry for not posting for a long time~
I was busy working with my online store and currently on a wedding dress project (you know I'm a fashion student~) x)

So today's review is gonna be the popular Laneige Multi Cleanser which I bought in Korea last December~ xD


This is how the texture look like...~


This cleansing foam is suitable for all skin types. If you can see, it actually contains a lot of micro beads inside to exfoliate your skin. The beads itself is very fine so it doesn't irritate my skin. This foam cleanser doesn't have a strong scent, only typical soap scent, I guess :p.

What I thought about this:
I absolutely love love love this product!! This is the best foam cleanser I've ever used so far, even better than my Shiseido The Skincare Extra Gentle Cleansing Foam which I've used for more than 5 years now.

I love this multi cleanser because after I use it (again) it reduces my acne and my white heads!! And trust me I still got a lot of white heads on my forehead but this cleanser actually eliminates ALL of them!! Amazing huh? xD I do love the fact that there are a lot of micro beads inside because it does exfoliate my face very well and gives the squeaky clean feeling on my face, which I love x).

Some review says that this product cannot be used everyday because it contains a lot of micro beads, but honestly I do not agree. I use this everyday and noticed that my complexion become a lot brighter and softer, which I guess it is because of the micro beads.

The only down side of this product is only that it is not super moisturizing because it is supposed to be suitable for all skin types. I'm actually ok with this fact but maybe for extremely dry skin people, you need to moisturize your face very well after washing you face.

Rating: 5 STAR~!
Recommended: Absolutely x)

Once again if you cannot find Laneige counter in your country, you can get this from my online store Houseof Younique ;)

3 comments:

  1. i super love this facial wash ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I couldn't find your contact information on the blog so I decided to comment on this post instead.

    My name is Guillermo Carone, co-founder of www.archmedium.com and www.rivalation.com.

    At ArchMedium we’ve spent three years organizing International Architecture Competitions for Students and now we want to bring this same experience to fashion students around the world through Rivalation.

    Right now the call is open for the “Lady Gaga: Dress for a funeral” competition and I wanted to personally invite you to join and share this event with your friends.

    We believe that participating in these kind of events can be a very positive experience for any student, but on top of that you’ll get the chance to have your work reviewed by a professional jury, win up to $3000 USD and see your work published in several industry magazines and blogs.

    If you have any questions or comments about Rivalation or this particular competition please don’t hesitate to reply to this e-mail and I’ll be more than happy to get back to you!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Entry

About Me

My photo
Hi readers! My name is Ferina Tan from Indonesia, currently a fashion design student. I love all beauty-related stuff! (esp. makeup and fashion!) xD Contact me: sweetmiria@hotmail.com

Followers